Quote of the Day

5/25/07--Jack Sparrow: Ladies! Will you please shut it? Listen to me. Yes, I lied to you. No, I don't love you. Of course it makes you look fat. I've never been to Brussels. It is pronounced "egregious". By the way, no, I've never met Pizzaro but I love his pies. And all of this pales to utter insignificance in light of the fact that my ship is once again gone. Savvy?

Favorite Movies at the Moment

  • PotC: At World's End
  • PotC: Dead Man's Chest
  • Young Frankenstein
  • Van Helsing
  • The Princess Bride
  • Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  • The Three Musketeers
  • PotC: Curse of the Black Pearl

Sunday, June 3, 2007

Pirates 3 again and again

I have now seen Pirates 3 a total of 3 times and I think it's absolutely wonderful. Just thought my blog should know that.
I'm such a hopelessly old-fashioned romantic. Nobody knows that but me. Probably good thing to keep it that way.
Youtube videos of Norrington that are good: Unloved, Welcome to my Life, What Hurts the Most, Somebody to Love, Call me when you're sober, broken dreams.
Signing off: Sophia Cromwell

No comments: