Quote of the Day

5/25/07--Jack Sparrow: Ladies! Will you please shut it? Listen to me. Yes, I lied to you. No, I don't love you. Of course it makes you look fat. I've never been to Brussels. It is pronounced "egregious". By the way, no, I've never met Pizzaro but I love his pies. And all of this pales to utter insignificance in light of the fact that my ship is once again gone. Savvy?

Favorite Movies at the Moment

  • PotC: At World's End
  • PotC: Dead Man's Chest
  • Young Frankenstein
  • Van Helsing
  • The Princess Bride
  • Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  • The Three Musketeers
  • PotC: Curse of the Black Pearl

Monday, February 12, 2007

Cool and Hello

So that whole first post I just typed went and deleted itself. Go figure. Anywho, hello and welcome. This is my first and only blog. It also happens to be devoted to the randomness of me, Captain Jack Sparrow, the most fearsome pirate in not only the Spanish main, but the entire ocean, the entire world. Yes, I am a PotC obsessor and Captain Jack is my love, but I promise this blog will not be limited to such fleeting fancies (my PotC obsession is particularly fleeting; it has only lasted a period of 3 1/2 years (I know that isn't a fleeting fancy but I do love alliteration, JK)) but shall also have entries devoted to the deep and intricate mysteries of life. Enough chattering like monkeys. I will post more soon. Goodnight my sunshines.

No comments: