Quote of the Day

5/25/07--Jack Sparrow: Ladies! Will you please shut it? Listen to me. Yes, I lied to you. No, I don't love you. Of course it makes you look fat. I've never been to Brussels. It is pronounced "egregious". By the way, no, I've never met Pizzaro but I love his pies. And all of this pales to utter insignificance in light of the fact that my ship is once again gone. Savvy?

Favorite Movies at the Moment

  • PotC: At World's End
  • PotC: Dead Man's Chest
  • Young Frankenstein
  • Van Helsing
  • The Princess Bride
  • Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  • The Three Musketeers
  • PotC: Curse of the Black Pearl

Sunday, February 18, 2007

State Swimming

This coming weekend my school will participate in the High School Swimming State Competition. I am really excited and cannot wait until Thursday, when our team shall leave school to travel to Nashville for the meet. The meet days are Friday and Saturday. We have early morning prelims and evening finals. I will be swimming Fly on the A Medley Relay and 100 Fly on Friday, the first and last events of that day, and 100 Free and Free on the A 400 free Relay on Saturday, the first and last events of that day. I am so excited. All swimmers, get pumped!

No comments: