Quote of the Day

5/25/07--Jack Sparrow: Ladies! Will you please shut it? Listen to me. Yes, I lied to you. No, I don't love you. Of course it makes you look fat. I've never been to Brussels. It is pronounced "egregious". By the way, no, I've never met Pizzaro but I love his pies. And all of this pales to utter insignificance in light of the fact that my ship is once again gone. Savvy?

Favorite Movies at the Moment

  • PotC: At World's End
  • PotC: Dead Man's Chest
  • Young Frankenstein
  • Van Helsing
  • The Princess Bride
  • Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  • The Three Musketeers
  • PotC: Curse of the Black Pearl

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Valentine's Day

Tomorrow is the day. So I and my friend (unnamed for security purposes) are secret lesbian lovers ;) JK. But we have fun creeping people out pretending we are lovers. For example, we hug and wink alot and sit on each other's laps and call each other endearments (i'm sexy or strawberry or aphrodite and she's sunshine or grape or sunmaid). Anyway, so I told you I attend an all girls school. Well, tomorrow, my sunshine is supposed to covered my locker with large hearts saying "will you be mine my sexy strawberry?". Here's the great bit, even though i'm only a sophomore, my locker is on the senior hall right next to the lunch room. So, every single person tomorrow will see it. LOL!!! Anyway, so, the most recent encounter between myself and mine love was at a swim meet and she sat on my lap. We got all sorts of stares.

No comments: