Quote of the Day

5/25/07--Jack Sparrow: Ladies! Will you please shut it? Listen to me. Yes, I lied to you. No, I don't love you. Of course it makes you look fat. I've never been to Brussels. It is pronounced "egregious". By the way, no, I've never met Pizzaro but I love his pies. And all of this pales to utter insignificance in light of the fact that my ship is once again gone. Savvy?

Favorite Movies at the Moment

  • PotC: At World's End
  • PotC: Dead Man's Chest
  • Young Frankenstein
  • Van Helsing
  • The Princess Bride
  • Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  • The Three Musketeers
  • PotC: Curse of the Black Pearl

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Gutter Mind

Woe is me. I fell in a gutter again today. This gutter happened to be similar to the one that I fell in, in 7th grade. I shall explain. 7th grade was the year following the release of pirates of the caribbean. I was in love with the sexiness of Captain Jack Sparrow. I took two pics of my love with me to the class retreat. I posted them on the wall. That night, I decided to kind of creep my friends out and thumped on the wall. They thought I had tried to ravish the pics, so I said "fine i'll just take him under the covers so you can't see what i'm doing." Biggum mistakum. I have not yet heard the end of it. Anyway, the wall the pics were on became known as "the wall". Well today, I received a jack and will towel from my secret psycher for the state swimming meet. I am really excited. So I go into lunch and am telling everyone. My first blunder was saying to one of my friends "this could potentially be worse than the wall, i mean this is like full size". Dirty thought, I know. Then later while i was eating (of all things a banana, hmm symbolic maybe?, it wasn't meant to be), I was saying how I was going to save it for the State meet. Then I said "I'll save myself till this weekend". Fortunately only one of my friends heard me, but she's holding it over me for blackmail. For all you readers whom are thoroughly confused, I said i wasn't going to use the towel until this weekend. That the towel could potentially be worse than the wall. And I was going to wait to ravish the towel until this weekend. I wasn't thinking. I'm not planning on ravishing a towel.

No comments: